Thursday, June 2, 2011

US Naturalized citizen of the day- Wolfgang Puck


Wolfgang Johannes Puck was born July 8, 1949 in Austria/ He is an Austrian-American celebrity chef, restaurateur, businessman and occasional actor. Wolfgang Puck restaurants, catering services, cookbooks and licensed products are run by Wolfgang Puck Companies, with three divisions.

Following the 1981 publication of his first cookbook, Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen based on his Ma Maison recipes, Puck opened the restaurant Spago on the Sunset Strip in 1982. Fifteen years later, in 1997, Puck opened the award-winning Spago in Beverly Hills, which has been recognized as one of the Top 40 Restaurants in the U.S. since 2004.

It is also one of my mother's favorite restaurants, anyone who goes there.. try the lobster cobb salad.

11 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Visit Us Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. diylegalprep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... A Personal Injury Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, great to share this information thanks..I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read.
    Bankruptcy Lawyer Houston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Immigration Lawyer Surrey BC

    ReplyDelete
  9. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. カナダビザオンライン

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article is brimming with information about surrey immigration litigation lawyers. hanging tight for more like this. I have additionally discovered an article anybody can check for more data to Surrey Immigration Litigation Lawyers It was knowingly more instructive. You may discover more insights regarding it here.

    ReplyDelete